Wednesday, September 29, 2010

bored.............

why i'm so bored now???
nothing to do,and nothing to think about...
people keep talking about the same thing...
but i would never change.....

so bored make me crazy.....
crazy make me bored.....
is that same?
of course not...

u like me or not,
thats doesn't matter for me...
i'm would be who i am...
n u would be who u r...

don't try to change me..
coz u have to change first....
don't try to advise me...
coz u have to look into a mirror urself first...

please don't ever force me...
coz i really hate that...
don't push me to do something that i won't....
coz u would make me bored with u...

when i'm bored...
everything would be change...
my love,my heartz, n my intention to u..
would be lost....

don't try to do that....
coz u would be regret it....
and i would be happy and calm with myself...
just bare it in ur mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment